Checking into a good three-star to five-star hotels has a lot of advantages associated with it. Not only is the luxury most welcoming but also the quality of service is at its best. From providing well air-conditioned rooms to its awesome friendly staff, it is surely worth a stay at such a hotel. However, along with all the service provided, the rooms are equipped with numerous hotel guest supplies that visitors can use free of cost. Everyone loves free stuff! Particularly once it involves hotels. Knowing insider hotel secrets will truly add some genuine solace to your trip, most inexperienced travellers are unaware of this. To make the most of your hotel experience, get to know the advantages before you choose your hotel.
If you’re planning your next trip and going to book your stay, this guide has everything you need to know about making the most of hotel guest supplies.
What Are Hotel Guest Supplies?
Hotel guest supplies mostly consist of items that individuals can use daily for their own convenience. These include many products like:
- Hair dryer
- Scented candles
- Iron and iron table
- Safe deposit facilities
- Stationary supplies
- Room Entertainment – TV, Set of box, DVD and music player, Home theatre
- Various cards such as – Do not disturb, make my room, pick my laundry etc.
- Small fridge/ mini bar with snacks and beverages
Apart from all the above products, high profiled hotels even provide a free spa session to their guest to relax their body after a tiring journey. In fact, in order to boost the hospitality industry, hotels also can provide complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which remains all included in the hotel rate list.
Advantages of Hotel Guest Supplies
Hotel guest supplies are of a huge advantage to travellers and other holidaymakers in many ways.
- Firstly, if a hotel is providing all the required amenities, one doesn’t have to carry all the daily essentials with them and therefore, make you luggage much lighter.
- Secondly, checking into a good hotel means that the hospitality level would be at its best. Providing all the equipment to guests eventually increases their own reputation, and every hotel tries to impress their guests with their high-quality service. Thus, earning a bad reputation won’t go down well, if the guests are not provided what has been promised to them.
- Thirdly, the convenience of guests is the most important thing in the hospitality industry and these amenities bring such pleasure to guests and if they are impressed, they return to a hotel again and again.
Checking The Quality Of Hotel Guest Supplies
Hotel staff are trained professionals who know what to provide and what not to provide when the guests arrive. Eventually, everything is handled with so much authenticity and perfection, that guests stay impressed with the quality of service provided. However, there are some hotels that degrade their product quality and sometimes guests are not taken care of too well. While some may find dirty towels and no toilet paper, many may not even clean bed sheets on their beds. This is due to the lack of maintenance on behalf of the staff members, who take all the services casually. These are just a few of the warning signs to watch out for when staying at a new hotel!
Moreover, affording so much splendour surely has a price tag and the hotel certainly knows to pay its guests back. Most rooms not only have luxurious interiors but also many items that are required for daily use. For the hotel guest supplies to be perfect in its nature, it should be duly packed with all love and care, so that the guests feel most welcomed to such a space. Additionally, the service offered must also be tip top and all supplies must be kept in the hotel rooms even before the guests have arrived. Giving the supplies once the guests have arrived shows irresponsibility on part of the hotel staffs and thus, it is necessary to create a good impression on the whole and from the very start.
I enjoy taking out some time for travelling, exploring and so on experiencing the hospitality at different hotels and that I have become quite savvy at grabbing the best hotel deals and experiences. However, after all the stuff, I believe there are always some things left to uncover!
About The Author: Alyssa Moylan is an ordinary woman from Australia, a writer by day and a reader by night. She writes on various topics like business, lifestyle, health, travel and fashion. She likes to think of ways on how to solve daily life problems of people. Follow her on Twitter to stay updated.
What do you look for booking a hotel? Are hotel guest supplies a factor in making your decision?
Pin it for later!